House Removals in Liverpool, Wirral and Nationwide
Removals & Storage in Liverpool, Wirral and Chester.
"Having a background in business and hospitality, I know what service is and my men are hand selected to deliver a enjoyable stress free experience from start to finish at an affordable price."
Owner: Martin Byrnes Ba (Hons) 2018
We have several vans on the road and moving goods from L, CH and LL post codes all the time - (long distance available). This year we have over 16 years experience and our finger on the pulse for pricing, we know we are very competitive, also we don't charge the VAT saving a further 20% on your final bill.
We offer a great service and our customers range from footballers to your ordinary Joe and Jane Blogs.
For a free quick quote call ..
or 0151 648 3961
(Takes 5-10 Minuets)
Click this link feedback for up to date independent reviews for your personal piece of mind.
- Clear unwanted furniture and storage service available.
- We move single items up to large 6+ house moves local and long distance.
- Two offices, Pensby, Wirral and Aigburth, Liverpool.
Removals, Storage and Clearance's
You get an excellent service as standard with no extra costs to yourselves. We pride ourselves going to extra mile and choose men who love the trade and meeting new people. All vans have a full tool kit on, so should a door needs to come off to get a settee through there will be no problem & we'll put it back on too at no extra expense.
We offer as part of the service:
- Washing machines / dishwashers / American fridge freezers unplumbed and plumbed in where possible for free.
- Relax - If you have ever moved yourself before you know its hard work, I've done both and having used my own company to move it feels fantastic to breath a sigh of relief and let someone else experienced do the hard work, its a luxury and you deserve it.
- Free insurance, goods and property is covered free of charge. Anything super valuable point it out. We had a customer with £16,000 ornament once in a box and they told us once we moved it, would have been nice to know before moving it so we can take extra care.
- 1 Diary so we don't double book and plan b's in place for break downs.
- Green issue, boxes are v. strong and recycled where possible & we always try to get back loads on long distance work to save burning extra fuel.
- Satellite Navigation used, we will be there the time we say we will be there, no waiting around.
- Boxes on loan (£1 per box refundable deposit). Some customers previously paid £150+ for boxes, save you more money. Pick them up flat packed from Pensby or Bootle or we can deliver if you don't mind waiting a couple of days when we are in the area.
- A smile. A swift Friendly Service we know what you go through with moving so are prepared for anything.
- Waiting for keys: we don't mind waiting for a few hours but anything after 3pm we charge £50 one off waiting fee if we still get in that day. You have us for the day until the job is done. If keys after 5 or 6pm then we play that by ear possibly deliver goods the next day - costs to be discuses depending on how big the job. This, I have to say, is extremely rare !!!!
- Little things for free: legs off and on tables, doors off and on (USA Fridges too) tape, advice.
Odd Jobs Service:
- My Father, Mike, is a time served joiner and good with odd jobs, any shelves, curtain poles, pictures, mirrors, tv's on walls, painting and decorating and any little handy man jobs he can pop along on the day to help you feel at home straight away.
Excellent customer Service
You only need to see our feedback to be reassured we know what we are doing and we do it well, we specialist in removals and doing it every day we are professional and affordable, customers old and new who shop around use us, that says it all!!
"For us, its just another day at the office, relax your in good hands".
Owner: Martin Byrnes Ba (Hons) 2018
We're your local firm for House Removals Storage and House Clearances and we offer fixed prices on our quotes with no hidden extras or added VAT on all jobs quoted that saves you the customer 20% on the final bill, some companies will tell you a price then add VAT on at the end without discussion so watch out for that !!
Need to quote?
If a grey area we defiantly would like to pop out to see you and maybe drop boxes off at the same time.
- Full Packing service - a luxury, why not treat yourself if you are too busy?
- Clearances - we take a lot to charity, WI.R.E the tip or just find a good home for.
- Office moves
- Heated super secure storage: storing antiques and expensive electrical equipment.
- We offer an unpacking service for £50 per hour with 3 men, if you help too it doesn't take to long. Settle into your new place and make it feel a home at the click of a finger.
- Long distance work - we love visiting new places and often stay over in nice places and make a little break of it.
- Ways to Contact Us.
Customers are surprised how easy it is to get a quote: Talk to direct to the owner, Martin Byrnes (BA Hons) 07977 299840 or 0151 648 3961
Local Area Map Below: